Monash Care, being our “Health and Wellbeing Commitment”, supporting you in improving your physical mental, social and emotional health and wellbeing is pleased to bring Health and Wellbeing Week to you at Monash Health. This week runs from 18-22 March and provides various events across 9 sites as well as health and wellbeing challenges you and your team can participate in.
The week consists of:
- A Monash Care Anniversary Event with Guest Speaker Andrew Jobling who is an author of nine wellbeing books the latest being “The Wellness Puzzle”.
- Various workshops titled “Mindfulness”, “Understand and Manage Self-Stress, Relaxation and You” and “Mindful, Self Compassion.
- Presentations include, “Thriving Under Pressure”, “Self Care Strategies”, “WorkLife Balance” and “Promoting Self Care for Nurses and Midwives’
- Medibank are sponsoring 5 – 10 minute seated massage at 8 of our sites. You also have a chance to chat to a Medibank consultants about your health cover needs. If you would like to pre book a consultation please click on the link below, otherwise pop in and have a chat on the day. https://portal.coreplus.com.au/medibank?lg=72049478-da9a-4fd2-a027-b0a5a2a7ff3b
- You can also challenge your team to participate in one or all five “Health and Wellbeing Challenges” to be in the running for some great prizes including 2 hours of massage for your team, gift cards, team mindfulness session and more.
Participate in the week and make your health and wellbeing a priority!
To access the schedule for Health and Wellbeing Week and check out the Health and Wellbeing Challenges visit the internet page http://monashhealth.org/health-and-wellbeing-week/
To find out more about Monash Care please visit the Intranet page.