We are committed to providing you with a safe and inclusive workplace, free from bullying and harassment, where everyone is treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
In line with this commitment, we publicly report on bullying and harassment quarterly. The latest report for Q1 2019 is available now:
- Nine new complaints of bullying and harassment were lodged (down from 16 in the previous quarter)
- Two of these matters were finalised
- The remaining seven continue to be investigated
- Seven investigations that commenced in previous quarters were finalised
- During the latest quarter, one allegation of bullying was substantiated, three breaches of the Code of Conduct were substantiated and two complaints of bullying and harassment were withdrawn.
I strongly encourage you to speak up if you witness, or are subject to, any inappropriate or harmful behaviour.
- You can speak to your manager in the first instance;
- You can contact HR directly on 9265 2724, or email email@example.com;
- You can get in touch with me directly via email or phone.
The Bullying and Harassment Policy is located on PROMPT for you to review at any time.
Executive Director – People & Culture