Every year Monash Health and many other workplaces around the nation celebrate the month of October as Health and Safety Month.
This year’s theme ‘Be a Safety Champion’ demonstrates that anyone, both employers and employees from any occupation or industry can be a champion for occupational health and safety.
Everyone can support a safety culture at their workplace and promote best practice health and safety initiatives.
We can all strive to ‘Be a Safety Champion’ at work this October.
- One of the ways Monash Health will be celebrating Health and Safety Month, is by conducting a Safety Moment competition. The winner of which will receive a fully catered morning or afternoon tea to share with their team.
- To take part in the competition which will run from the Thursday 10 October to Wednesday 23 October, all you have to do is complete the completion form describing a Safety moment or initiative that has recently occurred or been implemented within your work area and return to email@example.com
- All entries will be reviewed by members of the OHS team and the winner will be announced during the Monash Health and Safety week forums to be held at:
- Dandenong Lecture Theatre 24 October 2.30-3.30pm
- Casey Seminar Room 1 30 October 2-3pm
- If the thought of this competition has your creative juices flowing and tummy rumbling, then please click here to open the Competition Entry Form or head to the Safety Intranet page.
Best of luck Safety Champions!