The mid year Q2 update of Quality and Business Improvement Plan (QBIP) is available now.
- Our annual Statement of Priority commitments agreed by the Minister for Health and Monash Health.
- Key organisational level actions to deliver the six Strategic Plan guiding principles.
- Linkages between our annual actions and enterprise level risks.
- Measures, targets and executive level accountability to deliver on the actions.
The success of Monash Health comes from our employees. The QBIP will help support them to align their day-to-day activities to achieve our priorities:
- Our employees will have clearer line of sight to plan, prioritise and resource their work.
- Reviewing progress will enable our employees to check in on whether they are delivering on the right priorities at the right time and re-prioritise where they need.
- Reviewing our progress will ensure we are on track for delivering on the Strategic Plan.
How should we review our progress against QBIP?
- Teams should hold meetings across December and January to review their relevant campus specific, program, service, and ward/unit levels against the QBIP.
- Teams are to adjust their plans to align to the QBIP actions and the enterprise level risks and discuss and agree how they will deliver the actions in practice.
- The input from these team planning sessions will be incorporated as part of the mid year QBIP update, which will be provided to the Executive Committee and Monash Health Board in March 2020.
- The mid year update will also support the Annual Senior Leadership Team planning and risk workshop to be held in March 2020.