You will now be able to access MIMS more easily from mobile devices following a library update.
The MIMS online resource for high quality and independent medicine information is also available as a quick link from the home page of our library website.
If you wish to set the service up on your mobile, follow these steps.
- Download MIMS Mobile from your app store to your device.
- Visit the MIMS Mobile page
- Select Apple or Android – according to your phone type.
- Enter the email address you used to register for CHC.
- Check your details and click ‘complete registration’.
- In the next screen a token will appear in the second sentence (above the screen shot).
- Use this token to login and activate your mobile app.
If you want more information about the mobile apps available from the library visit their Apps & Podcasts page.