Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online and face-to-face training must be completed by all employees in patient-facing roles.
You can now view your team’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training completion by accessing the PPE training report on the current Business Intelligence Human Resources Power BI dashboard, by following these steps:
1. Log in via either:
Alternatively, you can access it via the Business Intelligence Power BI homepage.
*Tip: use Google Chrome browser for a better user experience
2. Click on the PPE Training Summary tab at the bottom of the screen
3. Choose your relevant cost centre/s (via cost centre search or cost centre hierarchy on the right of the screen) for your area
4. The course codes for training are:
• ICIP01 = Online PPE training
• IPFF01 = Face to Face PPE training
5. You can now view which employees have completed training for each course
Additional information on how to access Power BI (Power BI user guide, First Time Setup Guide and Video – Access Power BI on an iPad) are located on the Business Intelligence Intranet portal.
How to interpret the PPE Training report
• Data is sourced from Latte for both online and face to face PPE training
• Hover your cursor over the boxes to read the description for the measures
• Note the Employee Training Table and Training by Occupational Category chart allows you to see all employees regardless of whether they are required to complete PPE training
For more information:
Authorised by Katrina Nankervis, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer (Interim)
Signed off by HICT 24 April 2020