A webinar featuring a panel of experts will discuss what healthcare workers can do to recognise and support their own health and wellbeing needs beyond ‘flattening the curve’.
The event will be hosted by Safer Care Victoria and facilitated by Victoria’s Chief Allied Health Officer, Adjunct Associate Professor, Donna Markham.
A panel of specialists passionate about healthcare workforce wellbeing reflects on the impacts of the past four months, what it means for healthcare workers as the curve continues to flatten, and what healthcare workers can do to recognise and support their own health and wellbeing needs.
When: Tuesday 2 June 2020 from 12pm-1.15pm.
The webinar registration link will be available on the COVID-19 Health and Wellbeing page.
Donna will be joined by six panelists, including:
- Associate Professor, Jane Munro AM, Paediatric Rheumatologist at the RCH and founding member of the Pandemic Kindness Movement.
- Dr Kym Jenkins, Consultant Psychiatrist and immediate past RANZCP President, Chair of CPMC. Kym is part of the executive team for the Hand-n-Hand Peer Support Network.
- Adjunct Associate Professor Leeroy William, Clinical Director of Supportive and Palliative Care at Eastern Health, President of ANZSPM and former Clinical Lead for Schwartz Rounds at Monash Health.
- Dr Helen Shultz, Psychiatrist and Clinical Director of the Victorian Doctor’s Health Program.
- Mr Glenn Taylor, Registered Nurse, CEO of the Victorian Nurse and Midwifery Health Program.
- a clinician-representative, working in an acute health care setting.
Approved by Karen Lowe, Executive Director, People and Culture