At Monash Health, a 100% vaccination rate or declaration is mandatory for all our employees. At over 86%, we are close, but not close enough. If you are one of the more than 2,000 employees yet to be vaccinated, you must act today to get us to 100%.
What if I have questions about the flu vaccine?
- Email our infection prevention team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the summary from Director Infection Prevention Rhonda Stuart from a recent Employee Webex Forum on the importance of ensuring you receive your flu vaccination this year.
What do I need to do?
- Get your free vaccination at Monash Health by visiting one of the Infection Prevention Offices at Monash Medical Centre, Dandenong Hospital, Moorabbin, Kingston, or Casey Hospital, which are open from Monday to Friday.
- You can also choose to visit our new drive-in immunisation clinic or receive your vaccination off-site at a pharmacy or GP etc.
- Complete the quick online declaration form if you have received your vaccination elsewhere; this includes our drive-in immunisation clinics. You must also complete the declaration form if you do not intend to receive the flu vaccine.
Now more than ever, we must work together to ensure the delivery of safe, high-quality care. It is your responsibility to ensure you do your part to protect yourself, your patients, your colleagues, your family, and our health care system and prioritise your flu vaccination today.
Visit the ‘Resources’ page on the employee website to learn more: https://coronavirus.monashhealth.org/resources/flu-vaccination/
Approved Associate Professor Rhonda Stuart, Medical Director Infection Prevention