This safety alert is to advise of faults in a single batch of examination gloves that may and frequently break and tear. The gloves may have obvious marks and dots, however micro tears may be invisible to the eye. The gloves are in use at all sites.
The gloves are labelled Ultra Feel Nitrile – Powder Free – Disposable Examination Gloves. The affected batch is labelled Lot/Batch 2A1100221NCZA. All sizes are affected. Please note that other batches are unaffected.
- Inspect glove boxes in use and on shelves
- Remove glove boxes – batch number 2A1100221NCZA
- Discard this product immediately
- Inspect all glove boxes before use
- Advise your teams of the fault
- Order new gloves if required
For further information please contact Andrew Coe, Clinical Products Manager on 0428 022 060 or email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org. For replacement gloves, please submit an iProc request.