Most teams within Monash Health will be planning end-of-year functions. After a busy year, it will present an opportunity to gather together and reflect on all the challenges that have been faced and overcome. For many, the chance to congregate face-to-face has been long-awaited.
There are a number of things to be mindful of as you plan and attend these events:
- Stay respectful – our performance and behaviour procedure applies to all work-related social functions.
- Events need to in accordance with the public health directions at the time e.g. gathering limits, physical distancing. You can find the latest advice here.
- Ensure that there is no sharing of food as it presents an infection risk.
- Maintain physical distancing and wear masks when you are required to do so.
- If your event is being held indoors:
- Please keep your event under two hours long to reduce infection risk.
- Split your group up to reduce the risk of having an entire team needing to go into quarantine at the same time and compromising our ability to provide care.
The unity teams have shown throughout 2020 has been a vital aspect of our response to the pandemic. Enjoy the opportunity to celebrate the strength of this togetherness in a supportive and sensible manner.
Approved by Karen Lowe and Rhonda Stuart