Behind the scenes, we’ve been working hard to introduce a range of improvements and enhancements as part of a planned upgrade to both Monash Health and Jessie McPherson Private Hospital Prompt systems.
All of our Prompt policies, procedures, clinical guidelines and documents will be migrated as part of the upgrade, and as of tomorrow you will have access to a brand new Prompt.
Existing links to Prompt documents in the EMR, as well as embedded links throughout our platforms and systems, will remain active and accessible.
What do I need to do?
From the morning of Wednesday, 25 November, employees will be able to visit, search and access documents on the new Prompt system.
Employees on-site or those working from home using the Citrix Remote Desktop window will see the new icons appear for Monash Health and Jessie McPherson Private Hospital Prompt systems.
New Monash Health Prompt icon
New Jessie McPherson Private Hospital Prompt icon
- The old Prompt icons will be decommissioned and no longer function
- If you are working from home on a Monash Health laptop, the new desktop icons won’t update on your laptop’s desktop until you’ve been on-site and connected to the Monash Health network.
- Please access the new Prompt system using the icons via your Citrix Remote Desktop window or via the Intranet homepage.
If you are a Prompt administrator, you will receive an email with a reset link to update your access to the new Prompt on the morning of Wednesday, 25 November. If you do not receive an email or require assistance with this, please contact the policy and procedures team email@example.com
What are the benefits?
Improved look and feel and exciting new features, including:
- improved search results and functionality
- the ability to preview of documents before you download
- new/updated documents highlighted on the dashboard
- password reset functionality
- mobile-friendly platform
Where do we get more information?
If you have any questions, please contact the policy and procedure team: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our focus is on ensuring Prompt supports our document control capability, including the management of policies, procedures and clinical guidelines which underpin our ability to deliver high quality, safe, efficient clinical care.
Approved by Emilio Pozo, Executive Director, Digital Health and Kate MacDermid, Director, Quality and Safety.