As we continue to scale up our vaccination efforts, we are now offering vaccinations to all employees.
Actions for Managers
- Please let your team know that appointments are now available for all Monash Health Employees at our MMC Clayton, Dandenong, Casey, Moorabbin or Kingston clinics.
- Ask your team to discuss booking an appointment with you before contacting the booking line. This will allow you to schedule your team members across days and weeks, so you can maintain safe staffing levels and cover any gaps caused by potential sick leave.
- Please use the following leave code: ‘COVID Lve – vaccine sick leave‘ If any of your team need to take sick leave post-vaccination
- Regularly remind your patient-facing team members to book and attend appointments.
- Ask your team to complete our quick online declaration if they have been vaccinated elsewhere or are opting not to be vaccinated.
Making a booking
Your team members should talk to you before booking – to ensure you can maintain continuity of care in your work area.
- MMC Clayton – Appointment times: 7.30am – 4.45pm, 7 days per week –
- Dandenong – Appointment times: 7.30am – 4.45pm, 7 days per week
- Casey Hospital – Appointment times: 7.30am – 4.45pm, 7 days per week
- Kingston Centre – Appointment times: 7.30am – 4.45pm, Monday to Friday
- Moorabbin Hospital– Appointment times: 7.30am – 4.45pm, Monday to Friday
Our vaccination booking line (03 8572 2156) is open 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-4pm weekends. The line can be very popular, so please be patient or try again later if the lines are busy.
If there are spare appointment slots during the day, targeted bookings will be coordinated through managers.
Vaccinated elsewhere, or choosing not to vaccinate?
If employees have been vaccinated elsewhere or are opting not to be vaccinated, they should complete the quick online declaration here.
If you or your team have questions, please ring the Monash Health Employee Hotline on 03 9594 5815 between 7am – 8pm before calling the COVID-19 Vaccination Bookings Hotline to make an appointment.
Learn more about our vaccination program here: https://coronavirus.monashhealth.org/vaccination/