Our flu vaccination program is well underway! As a Monash Health employee, you must either receive the vaccine or declare if you’ve had it elsewhere or do not wish to participate.
Monash Health provides free flu vaccines to employees and Infection Prevention are onsite administering the vaccine now.
Here is where you can find them this week:
- Monday 19 April – Kingston Centre (Socialisation building, 7am to 4pm)
- Monday 19 April – Monash Medical Centre (Lecture theatre 1, 8am to 2pm or Infection Prevention office, Level 2, 7:15am to 4pm)
- Monday 19 April – Casey Hospital (Infection Prevention Office, Ground floor, Allied Health Department)
- Monday 19 April – Dandenong Hospital (Infection Prevention Office, Level 1, 7.15am to 4pm)
- Tuesday 20 April – Moorabbin Hospital (Annexe, 10am to 3pm)
If you can’t make it to one of these days or you are working remotely, you can receive your flu shot at the Infection Prevention office at Monash Medical Centre, Casey, Dandenong, Moorabbin or Kingston (7.15am to 4pm, Monday to Friday).
Keep an eye out for mobile immunisers, who will be making ward rounds during the day, after hours and on weekends.
For more information on flu vaccination, you can visit the Monash Health COVID-19 website.
Approved by Prof Rhonda Stuart