Employees recently returned from New Zealand
Anyone who has travelled to Victoria from Auckland since 17 April is advised to monitor for symptoms, and isolate and get tested immediately should symptoms develop.
Three exposure sites in Auckland have been identified.
Any Monash Health employee who has visited these exposure sites needs to:
- Get tested immediately.
- Isolate until you receive a negative result.
- Do not attend work.
- Contact your manager.
- Monitor for symptoms in the following two weeks post-exposure and repeat testing (and isolate until the result is known) if symptoms develop.
- You can return to work when you receive a negative result, if you have no symptoms.
If you have attended any of these exposure sites, you must contact the Department of Health on 1300 651 160 before you return to work.
The three current exposure sites listed on the New Zealand Ministry of Health website are:
- Movenpick Dominion Road, 17 April, 5:15pm to 7:20pm
- Bunnings New Lynn, 17 April, 2:30pm to 3:50pm
- Westfield St Lukes Foodcourt, 17 April, 12:15pm to 2:30pm
The most up-to-date exposure sites can be found here.
Updated advice for screening teams:
- Updated employee screening advice can be found here.
- Updated visitor screening questions can be found here.
Thank you for your assistance as we work to maintain a safe workplace for everyone.
All managers are requested to share these updates with their teams and discuss at stand-ups and handovers. Please print a copy and display it in communication books and on employee noticeboards.