Are you a highly motivated woman working in healthcare or research?
Monash University is running a three-day Women in Leadership program aimed at inspiring, encouraging and supporting women to reach their full career potential.
Monash Health Endocrinologist, Professor Helena Teede, from the Monash Centre for Health Research and Implementation, runs this course and several of our current leaders have completed its predecessor, the Women in Medicine leadership program.
The program is uniquely tailored to the needs of women working in health and research and offers real-life experiences of successful women leaders who share their leadership journeys.
The course is taking place on 4 May, 5 May and 13 May.
This program focuses on:
- Awareness of the barriers and enablers to career advancement
- Reframing thinking around career drivers of innovative leadership
- Implementing innovative leadership thinking
- Collaborative leadership approaches for greater impact
- Enhancing leadership strengths
The course fees for Monash Health employees is $950 and general attendee cost is $1250.
For more information and to register for the event by 30 April, you can visit the Monash University website.
Approved by Dr Anjali Dhulia.