Did you miss out on registering for the Monash Health Walking Challenge? You have another chance! Registration for the Walking Challenge has been extended to this Wednesday 28 July.
The Walking Challenge is a great way to get active and stay connected at a time where we might not be together. Get your team of four together, nominate your team captain and register!
How to register
- Gather your team of four people (They don’t need to be a Monash Health employee, they can be friends or family!). Please note your team must be four people. You cannot have more or less than four in your team.
- Decide on your team name and nominate your team captain. If you have a friend or family member participating, you can select to have their fee deducted from your pay.
- Each member of the team needs to fill out the online registration form.
- You are now registered! You will receive confirmation from Monash Health’s chosen provider, Health@Work, closer to the beginning of the Challenge.
- To enter the Walking Challenge, there is a fee of $10.00. You can use your smartphone, smartwatch or other walking device to track your steps.
- If you require a device to be supplied to you, your entry fee will $15.00.
- Your entry fee will be charged as a salary deduction in your pay.
There are many great prizes on offer, including vouchers, lucky dips, hampers and even an air fryer! Check out the full list of prizes here.
For more information on the Walking Challenge, you can visit the Monash Health COVID-19 Website.
Approved by Karen Lowe.