COVID-19 Employee Forum
Join us at 2pm today, Tuesday 11 August 2020, via Webex for an Employee Forum to discuss Monash Health’s COVID-19 response.
Andrew Stripp, Chief Executive
Andrew will share the latest news about Monash Health’s COVID-19 response.
Supporting Residential Aged Care Facilities during COVID-19
A/Prof Andrew Block, Chief Transformation Officer
Learn more about how Monash Health has supported residential aged care facilities during COVID-19.
Questions via Slido
To ask a question during the event, log on to slido.com using your web browser or smartphone and enter the code #MHEF2020.
Join the Webex Event
Please ensure you join prior to the event start time:
- Event address: https://monashhealth-events.webex.com/monashhealth-events/onstage/g.php?MTID=e34b390dc5dc990602c73549615630246
- Password: monashhealth
- Event Number: 165 530 3538
Having audio issues during a Webex Event?
- If you join using a computer, select ‘Audio’ from the menu at the top of the screen, then select ‘Speaker, Microphone and Camera…’ to ensure the right audio devices are connected.
- If you join using the app, tap the three dots icon (…) and to review your audio connection, speaker and settings.
Catch up on Webex Events
Stay up-to-date with events on our COVID-19 website for Monash Health employees:
- Watch previous recordings of Employee Forums and Manager Briefings
- Read the responses to frequently asked Slido questions
- See all upcoming events