This two-day introduction to simulation debriefing is a course designed to develop novice simulation educators and build their debriefing skills.
The programme is designed for interactive sessions and provide methods to enhance reflection, engagement and delivery of feedback in simulation debriefing.
We highly recommend you complete NHET-SIM core module 1 & 2 prior to this course.
We will explore key concepts in simulation debriefing including:
- Core structures, tools and strategies for debriefing
- Pre‐brief strategies and setting the learner for optimal performance
- Optimising psychological safety
- Managing cognitive load
- Working with co‐facilitators
- Enhancing observation and feedback skills
- Tips and traps: handling the challenging debrief
- Rapid cycle, pause and discuss and debriefing for in‐situ simulation
How do I book?
Please register via the following link: https://www.trybooking.com/BMSPP
For dates and information, download the flyer here.
For further information
Please contact Kirsty Murtagh – Simulation Manager
T: 9928 8301