Please join us on Tuesday 27 July at 2pm via Webex for an Employee Forum.
- Welcome – Martin Keogh, Acting Chief Executive
- COVID Update – Professor Rhonda Stuart, Medical Director, Infection Prevention and Epidemiology
- COVID Maternity Model of Care – Associate Professor Ryan Hodges, Program Director, Women’s & Newborn Program and Moorabbin Hospital and Andrea Rindt, General Manager, Women’s & Newborn Program and Moorabbin Hospital
- Accreditation – Rachel Vogelsang, Quality Manager, Standards, Audits, PROMPT
- STAR Awards – Excellence in Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing – Martin Keogh, Acting Chief Executive
Questions via Slido
To ask a question during the event, log on to slido.com using your web browser or smartphone and enter the code #MHEF2021.
Join the Webex Event
- Event address: https://monashhealth-events.webex.com/monashhealth-events/j.php?MTID=m2c18b2b1df1c423dbb4246abfa27506b
- Password: monashhealth
- Event Number: 165 079 7381
Catch up on Webex Events
Stay up-to-date with events on our COVID-19 website for Monash Health employees: