JMS – COVID-19 EMR Tutorial
Join us at 12:30pm Thursday 16 April 2020 via Webex for the JMS COVID-19 EMR Tutorial.
This JMS tutorial is facilitated by Monash Doctors Education. Join us as we discuss COVID-19 Documentation and Ordering for ED and Inpatient Settings by Chirag Lodhia:
- Placing patients in isolation
- Placing the COVID-19 Suspected/Confirmed Alert
- Ordering COVID-19 screening tests via the COVID-19 OrderSet
- Overview of the admission documentation requirements
- Overview of the COVID-19 patient list
- Overview of the discharge documentation requirements
- Medication management of COVID-19 suspected/confirmed patients
Join the Webex Event
- Event number: 878 223 638
- Event password: jmstutorial
- Event link: https://monashhealth-events.webex.com/monashhealth-events/onstage/g.php?MTID=e969c6788f3494358bd6eb0be8fda06e7
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
Participate using Slido
To ask a question during the event, log on to www.sli.do and enter the code #MHJMS2020