Medical Grand Round
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 3 March 2021 via Webex for: Excellence in Clinical Practice
Medical Grand Round – Excellence in Clinical Practice
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
- “Avoiding transfusion confusion: Real life lessons to help practice transfusion safely”
- Professor Erica Wood, Consultant Haematologist – Head, Transfusion Research Unit
- Ms Christine Michael, Transfusion Nurse Consultant
- Dr Ahmad Zargari, Haematology, Registrar
- Ms Kylie Rushford, Senior Scientist in the blood bank
Join the Webex Event
For attendees click on this link:
- Event address link:
- Event number: 1655 080 421
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions, use Webex chat.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below: