Medical Grand Round
- COVID update and questions
- Update on vaccine development
- Latest on treatments for COVID
- Andrew Stripp (Chief Executive)
- Associate Professor Rhonda Stuart (Medical Director, Infection Prevention and Epidemiology)
- Professor Jim Buttery (Head of Infectious Diseases Monash Children’s)
- Associate Professor Ben Rogers (Infectious Diseases Consultant)
Webex Event details
- Event address click on this link: https://monashhealth.webex.com/monashhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e0cbe75b14e449a7f95b9d4cc2616af2e
- Event number: 165 402 5564
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer, the event number on your Webex smartphone app, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions during the event please log on to https://sli.do/ and enter the code #MHMGR2020.
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.