Medical Grand Round
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 16 June 2021 via Webex for: Specialty Showcase
Medical Grand Round – Specialty Showcase
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
“New options in the management of osteoporosis”
- Dr Hikaru Hashimura – Endocrinology Registrar
- Professor Fran Milat – Associate Professor, School of Clinical Sciences, Monash University, Endocrinologist; Deputy Director of Endocrinology, Monash Health Head, Metabolic Bone Services, Monash Health, Head, Metabolic Bone Research Group, Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Professor Stephen Nicholls – Director of MonashHeart, Clinical Director of Victorian Heart Hospital (VHH) and Professor of Cardiology and Director of Victorian Heart Institute at Monash University
Join the Webex Event
- Event link: https://monashhealth.webex.com/monashhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e6f3198945d74290e67a3b168cf7e7972
- Meeting ID: 165 402 1291
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions, please use the Webex chat.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below: