Medical Grand Round – Clinical Conundrums
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 25 November 2020 via Webex for Clinical Conundrums.
Shattering the stroke thrombolysis time window:
How clinical research leads to improved patient outcomes and experience at Monash Health
- Professor Henry Ma, Director of Neurology Department
- Dr Megan Dunstan, Neurology registrar
- Dr Ralph Junckerstorff, Physician General Medicine
- Patient – Jean-Claude Payet
Join the Webex Event
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
- Click on this link: https://monashhealth.webex.com/monashhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e7a06b3a6cc644cdd5c6d139af600c634
- Event number: 165 014 2696
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer, the event number on your Webex smartphone app, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions use webex chat.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below: