Medical Grand Round – Medical Assessment & Family Violence
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 2 December 2020 via Webex for: Excellence in clinical practice
Medical Assessment & Family Violence
- Welcome and update
- Medical Assessment & Family Violence
- Andrew Stripp, Chief Executive
- Dr Maaike Moller – Forensic Physician and Acting Head of Clinical Forensic Medicine, Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine and Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Department of Forensic Medicine, Monash University.
- Dr Frank Soden- Director, Emergency Medicine, Dandenong Hospital, Monash Health, Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Department of Medicine, Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, Monash University
Join the Webex Event
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
For attendees click on this link:
- Event address link: https://monashhealth.webex.com/monashhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e5df5bebff1c31bf13448f4106f471bef
- Event number: 165 759 2351
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions use Slido – Log on to https://sli.do/ and enter the code #MHMGR2020.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
- Coronavirus website – under Education/Past events
- LATTE – Please note: You need to be logged into Latte – search ‘Medical Grand Rounds’ under course catalogue. (If you have any problems with sound, try another device).