Medical Grand Round
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 28 July 2021 via Webex for: Clinical Conundrum
Medical Grand Round – Clinical Conundrum
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
“Home Sweet Home” – The GEM@Home program at Monash Health
- Dr Julie Lustig – Acting Service Director, Rehabilitation and Aged Care
- Dr Hanmei Pan – Geriatrician
- Dr Chan Yong – Geriatrics Registrar
- Ms Jamuna Ethirajan – Nurse Manager/ Co-ordinator
- Ms Heather Worboys –Physiotherapist
- Ms Natasha Koskarti – Occupational Therapist
- Mrs Tanya Marshall – Pharmacist
Join the Webex Event
- Event link: https://monashhealth.webex.com/monashhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e42086740ab8271fa0ce6dc586b4d7532
- Meeting ID: 165 262 0240
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions, please use the Webex chat.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below: