Medical Grand Round
Join us at 12:30pm on Wednesday 4 November 2020 via Webex for: Excellence in clinical practice
Medical Grand Round – Excellence in clinical practice
Medical Grand Rounds are created for medical staff but are open to all Monash Health employees.
- Welcome and COVID update
- “From Sentinel to optimal”
- Andrew Stripp, Chief Executive
- Associate Professor Rhonda Stuart, Medical Director, Infection Prevention and Epidemiology
- Dr Anjali Dhulia, Chief Medical Officer
- Kate MacDermid, Director Quality and Safety
- Prof Carlos Scheinkestel, Executive Director Quality and Safety
- Peter Ryan, Director Legal services
- Dr Javaria Mustafa, Hospital Medical Officer
- Dr Anna Korin, Senior Clinician Quality and Risk
- Dr Alice Stewart, Service Director, Monash Newborn, Deputy Program Director, Women’s and Newborn
Join the Webex Event
For attendees click on this link:
- Event address link:
- Event number: 165 272 5473
- Event password: grandround
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event, or dial in via audio conference to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
To ask questions use Slido – Log on to https://sli.do/ and enter the code #MHMGR2020.
Catch up on past Medical Grand Rounds events
Previous Medical Grand Rounds events can be accessed by clicking on the links below: