Monash Health Careers in Emergency Medicine Information Evening
Please join us on Monday, 23 May 7pm – 9pm via Webex for the Monash Health Careers in Emergency Medicine Information Evening.
- Showcase the breadth and depth of emergency medicine at Monash Health’s four (soon to be five) Emergency Departments.
- Discuss emergency medicine career trajectories by listening to the experiences of pre-eminent emergency Physicians, registrars and HMOs.
The Monash Health Emergency Medicine Training Highlights
- Multiple Emergency super-specialities;
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Australia’s first Cardiac Emergency Department at the Victoria Heart Hospital
- Certificate in Clinician Performed Ultrasound (CCPU)
- Access to multiple non-ED rotations
- 100% pass rate in the ACEM primary exam
- Protected teaching time with exposure to experienced ACEM examiners
- Flexible leave, part-time employment with a strong focus on doctor well-being and work-life balance
Spread the word to
- HMOs keen on a career in Emergency Medicine
- HMOs still deciding on career direction
- Registrars in other specialities considering a career change
Register to attend
Click here to register your attendance to the Monash Health Careers in Emergency Medicine Information Evening.
Participate using Slido
To ask a question before or during the event, log on to slido.com using your web browser or smartphone and enter the code #MHEmergency2023