You now have until midnight 16 October to nominate some of your colleagues who have done some extraordinary work during the pandemic.
From delivering outstanding work from a remote working environment to dealing with the stress and pressure of the COVID frontline, there are so many stories to tell. And we want to hear about them.
What are the STAR award categories?
This quarter we are excited to announce the new award category: ‘Excellence in Occupational health, safety and wellbeing’. There are also seven other categories listed below that you can nominate an individual or team for:
- In Pursuit of Excellence
- Outstanding Care or Service Delivery
- Excellent Experiences
- Exceptional Teamwork
- Excellence in Research, Teaching and Innovation
- Improving Care and Access
- Managing Wisely
Further details on each category can be found on the STAR page on the coronavirus employee website.
How do I nominate?
- Visit the star portal here: https://mhstars.awardsplatform.com/
- Log in or sign up using your Monash Health email address
- Start a new entry and select for Award Program: STAR quarterly awards
- Ensure you complete your nomination by midnight 16 October
Approved by Karen Lowe