Allied Health Assistant Day 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Allied Health Assistant Day 2020 online event will be live-streamed via videoconference on Wednesday 11th of November.
Full program details and registration requirements will be available shortly.
- The event will run from 9am – 2pm.
- Final Program and Registration Details to be released in July.
- All welcome but please note places will be limited so get in early to avoid disappointment.
- There will be a variety of presentations by AHAs and others.
Please email any enquiries to: MonashHealthAHADay@monashhealth.org
Download the Save the date flyer
Call for presentations
We are inviting AHAs across Australia to present at our AHA Day this November. These presentations can be in one of two formats:
- Electronic Poster Display or Five minute online verbal presentation.
- Presentations will be 5 minutes in length and delivered online via WebEx
We are looking for AHAs in their respective fields who have been a part of an innovation for AHA service or practice. We want to hear from AHAs who are doing outstanding things and we would like to share your experiences with other AHAs from across Australia.