Management practices in the context of COVID-19
Join us at 2pm today (Wednesday 8 July 2020) via Webex for Management practices in the context of COVID-19.
Conversations about Returning to the Workplace Safely
- Barry Bloch, Head of Organisational Transformation
- Linda Neitz, Senior Manager, Organisational Development and Learning
- Cathryn O’Flaherty, Consultant, Organisational Development and Learning
- Kitty Chandler, Consultant, Organisational Development and Learning
Learn how to navigate conversations with your teams about returning to the workplace safely.
Please note: Our current advice is that employees should continue to work from home if they can.
Join the Webex Event
- Event address: https://monashhealth-events.webex.com/monashhealth-events/onstage/g.php?MTID=e68775d31d9970b61367cc0633ff947bc
- Password: managerbrief
- Event Number: 165 516 9218
Use the event link on your computer or the event number on your Webex smartphone app to join this event.
Webex Events require extra steps to log in, including the event password, so please allow five minutes to join before the event start time.
Participate using Slido
To ask a question during the event, log on to slido.com using your web browser or smartphone and enter the code #MHMP2020.