World Kindness Day 2020
Monash Health values improving patient experience by supporting employees to demonstrate and recognise kindness. Join us on Friday 13 November to celebrate World Kindness Day.
This year, there are a number of sessions available to Monash Health employees through the Gathering of Kindness. The Gathering of Kindness aims to build and nurture a culture of kindness through the health system. They are running sessions throughout the day that focus on the themes of kindness and resilience.
8am to 9am: Simon Anderson, Researcher behind the ‘Public Policy and the Infrastructure of Kindness in Scotland’ report
9.30am to 10.30am: Dr Chris Turner, Founder of Civility Saves Lives
11am to 12pm: Expert Panel on the notion of Resilience with Julia Harper David Clarke, Dr Carmel Crock and facilitator Sharee Johnson
Register for the sessions
You must register to attend these sessions. If you are registering on Friday 13 November, you will be offered one ticket that allows access to all three sessions, as opposed to each session individually.
- Go to https://events.humanitix.com/gathering-of-kindness-2020
- Select your tickets and click ‘Enter Details’
- Enter the discount code ‘MONASH100’
- Enter your details and click ‘Save & Checkout’
- You will receive a confirmation email
If you are having trouble accessing the link, please use another browser (e.g. Google Chrome).
How to access your sessions
- Head to: https://www.jtproductions.com.au/gathering-of-kindness
- Find the session you wish to attend and click ‘Enter the session’
- You will be asked for a password. They are as follows:
- For the 8am to 9am session the password is ‘GOKkindness’
- For the 9.30am to 10.30am session the password is ‘GOKleadership’
- For the 11am to 12pm session the password is ‘GOKresilience’
During your session
- For the best experience, it is recommended to view the session on a desktop device.
- If there is no sound, click on the video to unmute it.
- Refresh your page if the stream does not begin playing automatically.
- You can ask speakers questions by using the chat box function you’ll see on the right-hand side, underneath the video.
- If you have any other technical difficulties during the session, just click on the red chat box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to chat to a member of the events team.
- Sessions will all be recorded and accessible straight away via the login details above.